← Job Openings
Location – Kuala Lumpur, KLCC, Malaysia
At PolyPixel, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in video games, augmented reality, and virtual reality. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. Our team members are the key components to our success and there is a genuine sense of support, collaboration and respect toward each other. This is a great opportunity to work on many roles at a North American company expanding into the Asia market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Go through in-house training program with the goal of being production ready by the end of the training period
- Create both high-resolution 3D models and final low polygon game assets
- Texture using Substance and Photoshop to apply and give color to assets
- Work with Art Director / Lead Artist’s guidance, instructions, and approvals on a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to adjust existing models, textures, and materials to match production quality
- 0-1 year experience modeling game environment art and generating textures in an industry setting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work based on feedback/critiques.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, and a great team player attitude.
- Able to follow direction, learn the process and apply it, grow and learn from mistakes.
- Basic knowledge of industry standard software applications such as Maya/Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Unity and Unreal Engine
- Eagerness to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Strong technical background with the ability to grasp new programs and systems quickly would be an advantage.
“Fantastic! Five Stars ….. you nailed Bryant Park … I am adding fountains, Public Library, and Subway level, looks so good! I did not realize the Dynamic GI could have such great results. No more wasted time baking lighting., and makes a real time day/night cycle a piece of cake. Great value for the price…. lots of meshes and BPs. Great job PolyPixel” – CrashA51 on Unreal Marketplace