← Job Openings
Location – Kuala Lumpur, KLCC, Malaysia
At PolyPixel, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in video games, augmented reality, and virtual reality. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. Our team members are the key components to our success and there is a genuine sense of support, collaboration and respect toward each other. This is a great opportunity to work on many roles at a North American company expanding into the Asia market.
- Own, meet/exceed annual sales targets set out in the company forecast by building strong internal and external relationships.
- Develop a wide and deep understanding of PolyPixel Service/Products, competitors and user markets
- Lead the development of strategies to generate new customer leads and move targets through the funnel
- Grow sales base through business development activities including partnerships, distribution channels, brand awareness, joint trade initiatives, etc.
- Engage potential new customers through cold calls, emails, conference attendance, presentations and referrals
- help develop sales materials, document best practices, and maintain account records in the company CRM so that we can all learn from your success
- work very closely with the company’s founders to relay client feedback to continuously improve our product, company, and sales strategy
- develop and maintain your product and market expertise, and share that knowledge with your teammates
- Aligns all sales department strategies, objectives, and outcomes with overall business goals
- 2+ years’ experience in a Sales Director or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 2+ years’ experience leading a medium sized B2B sales team with a track record of success
- Track record of implementing successful strategic sales plans within budget and resulting in revenue and market share growth
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
- Detailed understanding of sales strategy, execution, budgeting and forecasting
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Experience with modern business systems and software including CRM, ERP, e-commerce, Excel, PowerPoint, lead forensics, etc..
- Valid passport and driver’s license for minimal travel within Canada and USA
- Excellent networker, with proven track record of successfully building and maintaining lasting relationships;
- Effective problem-solver, with a demonstrated ability to take on difficult challenges as well as focus on and meet client and customer needs with innovative and creative solutions;
- Responsible for preparing customer correspondence, contracts & proposals, presentations and promotional materials in a professional manner.
- Ensure that customers are receiving the highest quality of attention to their requests by monitoring, guiding and following up on all sales inquiries in a prompt and thorough manner.
- Be self-motivated and employ an aggressive sales approach.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think creatively, work independently, collaborate heavily across teams, and focus on opportunities for growth
- Excited about working in a start-up environment, and are ready to take ownership over a large number of tasks
- Interest in emerging technology markets such as Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Salary in the industry
- Strong health benefits
- Allowances for perks such as wellness/fitness and purchase of tech gadgets
- Beautiful office in Equatorial Plaza (KLCC)
- Work with the latest technology in Unreal Engine and AR/VR industry
- Smaller team with each member being part of our family